Saturday, January 10, 2015

Resturant 411

Where are all my foodies at!? Hey my friends, so I went to eat at this fabulous restaurant called Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse, and I am telling you, if you are a meat lover..please go and make a reservation right this instant! The food here was so delicious that I was dreaming that night of a flying steak telling me to come back for more ha ha. They provide you with a little show of 16 different choices of meat where you choose which ones you would like the chef  to prepare for your plate.
Now, it is a little pricey so if you want to go on a special occasion this would be the perfect place.
LUNCH – $26.50 (Harvest Table only – $19.50)

DINNER – $44.50 (Harvest Table only – $23.50)


                                                   8650 State Highway 121, Frisco, TX 75034

No comments:

Post a Comment