Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm back and Ima stay for good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello My beautiful peepz!
Man Oh Man is it great to be back and informing all my buddies what are the latest trends, fun tips, amazing food/health suggestions, and life talks! I know it has been a while everyone, but I have missed you all so much and am very proud to announce I am graduating this December and am ready for the open career road! Let's get started and not waste any more time sha'llllllllll we?

Ok Guys...If you have not already started using the new metallic Flash tattoos.... you are going to love me for this!


 
These are super easy and super trendy right now!
1st step: Cut out tattoo and remove clear sheet that comes on top of it.
2nd step: Place tattoo face down on skin.
3rd step: Wet the tattoo with sponge or towel.
Fourth step: After 30 seconds, remove the back paper.
Fifth step: Allow dry and Stand out guys and gals!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment