Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Resturant 411

Holaaaaaa my beautiful little angels!
Ok, for those who used to follow me before in the ancient time ha ha, remember I would post about different resturants from different states and countries that I personally have either tried or have known someone who has tried? Well, today I will be continuing that with a Diviiiiiine restaurant that my hansome hubby took me on a date.
It was called ...
                                                     Buttons: Food For The Soul

Ok people, you know when the food is real good when you have to unbutton your top one from your slimming high waisted jeans! ha..Ok guilty!
They have the best soul food around where the skin on the chicken is so crispy that your heart melts after the first bite.
Not only do they have a very versatile menu, the restaurant is a beautifully dimmed atmosphere with R&B music playing softly and some nights they even have live music.
My husband definitely did a great job picking this place out for our date night.
Go get you some and you will be happilisicous ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment