Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Don't Feel like wearing a traditional wedding veil?

Are you about to get married? If not, do you want to one day?
Do you know for sure that you are going to wear that traditional veil, not because you want to, but because you feel wierd or afraid to step out the box on your special day.  Let me tell you, when I told my mom that I wanted to wear a headband instead of just a veil, she shed a little tear, it was very sad.  But...........after hours of disussing it, she understood how important it was for me to express my personality and style through my wedding ensemble and accessories.  So, since I feel like I am a"hippy at heart", I am always wearing forheadbands, and decided to incorporate that into my headpeice.  I wore a headband made with pearls to make it look classy.  It was beautiful.  Here are a few of the hundreds of alternatives to wearing a veil on your special day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment