Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"High-Waisted Heaven"

Are there any other girls out there who have oompa loompa legs like me?
It is sad, but we are not all blessed with gorgeous long spider legs.  Power to those girls who do have that aka My bestie Jasmine( I hate you lol).  Well, speaking from personal experience, high-waisted pants or jeans are a short girl's miracle.  The location where the top of the pants/jeans sit on the waist not only elongates the legs making the person appear taller, but it also brings out the natural curves because of the body hugging form.
Don't be afraid to try them on the next time you are shopping at stores such as Forever 21, Agaci, H&M, Papaya, Charlotte Russe, or Image.  They will change your life, because they changed mine...tear...sniffle...awkward silence.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so you and it totally works!! Thank you for mentioning me! I feel loved!! :)

    ReplyDelete