Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Resturant 411"

Hello all my little pumpkin patches!!!
As a reminder, I will be suggesting some of the best resturants I have been to.  My husband and I LOVE food, so it is my duty to inform all my fellow hungry friends on what resturants are worth trying!
Today's resturant is a place where my family and I have gone throughout my life, because it has a peice of who we are.  I have Colombian and American background, so I'm already obsessed with the typical food from there.........BUT, I have taken friends and collegues there, and they were left speechless! Not only is the service friendly, but the food is freshly cooked, baked, or grilled.  Anyone who goes there can't help but feel like you're having an actual Colombian experience with a live band that plays music such as vallenatos, salsa, cumbia, bachata, and merengue.  I highly recommend this ;)

Info: Casa Vieja | Cocina Tipica Colombiana
1927 E Belt Line Rd #152 Carrollton, TX 75006
(972) 416-8172

Website: http://mywebsitepronto.com/clients/casavieja/
 
                    
 Empanadas
 
"Bandeja Paisa" Plate
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This place is truly amazing, I can not wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete