Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Resturant 411

Ok Guys! I have a great treat for you! I have been very lucky to be able to have the ability to travel throughout my life, and I wanted to take advantage of my food knowledge and spread the word on what are some great places to eat...

Today's Resturant 411 is...

JOE'S STONE CRAB
http://www.joesstonecrab.com/
11 Washington Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 673-0365


Testimony: Amazing!  My husband took me here on Valentines day one year and it
literally knocked my socks off.  People travel and wait over 2-hours just to be able to eat their
famous fresh crab.  They also serve steaks, chicken, and fish.  It is that located just off the beach , so one can walk around
and enjoy the beautiful view while waiting to be seated.  It's food paradise! 
Service: Perfect
Quality: Perfect
Quantity: Perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment