Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome To My Magic Carpet Ride...

Hola Amigos!
Welcome !
Aloha!
Bemvindo!

I am MAD excited to start up my very own blog that will have a little peice of everything in it.  From advice about life, relationships, and style to Hairdo suggestions and new trends.  Indulge yourself with me by exploring all the delicious gifts this beautiful earth has to offer! I love life.  I love looking at rainbows when it's dark and gloomy outside, I love listening to old music icons such as Reggae King Bob Marley or Romance Casanova Andrea Bocelli.  I love standing out in a crowd with fashion.  I feel like I have my 15 minutes of fame everyday I step oustside the house in my true style.  I Love that I can dress in a audrey hepburn classy look one day and then dress like a bronx-bred, eclectic hip hop dancer the next.  We are all in charge of making our own character in life.  I decided to be all the characters mixed into one. Jessica. Jessica Maria Guerrero that is;)

No comments:

Post a Comment